Saturday, August 14, 2010

if, at first, you don't succeed...

So I had to put the peach spiral bracelet (or whatever it will end up as) aside because I need a few more supplies to make it work like I want it to. In the meantime, I'm re-purposing an old lariat into a bracelet. I drew up a new design. Unfortunately, being experimental and all, I've had to restart the darn thing about 6 or 7 times. I'm taking a break right before the 8th time to update.


     This was the way I had laid out the main beads for the bracelets, but since i took this picture I have scrapped that idea. it's going to be similar, but i had to trim a bit for sake of length and the holes in the little blue beads were too small or the multiple pass-throughs that I was planning.


Now I'm off to put this thing together and hoping that the 8th (approximately) time is the charm...

No comments:

Post a Comment