Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Leo Carillo Beach

My husband and I visited Leo Carillo Beach a couple of weeks ago and I'm just getting around to sharing some of the pictures.

It's a really beautiful beach
  
The beach has gorgeous rock formations.



It was a beautiful day but very cold, which is why Rob is dressed that way


The cave. One of Rob's favorite things about the beach.
That and that there's camping nearby
  
If I could swim, I'd totally try that!



Before we went to the beach, Rob and I drove around the campsite to check out which sites looked pretty nice. We hope to camp there next year. Apparently, this year is all booked up. Hopefully we'll get a good spot when we go. It would be fun to get some friends to join us as well.

Despite the cold, it was a fun day at the beach. I wish we could go more often.

1 comment: