Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Latest Flower Pin


So because someone asked, here are pictures of the flower pin I was working on when I posted pictures of the carry-all I put together. I can’t wait until I get the room to set up my photo light box so I can take much better pictures. Still with what I had to work with, I think the pictures came out pretty nicely.

  
I also decided to play around with GIMP to make a photo collage of a close up on the flower pin and then smaller pictures of the flower against 2 different backgrounds, black and brown. I’m going to need a lot more practice with gimp for pictures to come out exactly as I’d like. Great, another project that’s going to take a lot of my time. But I can’t help it. I like things to look good. It would be a shame to put so much work into something and then to put up crappy pictures of it right? Or am I just being a bit OCD?

No comments:

Post a Comment