Monday, February 20, 2012

A new kind of earring for me


So this past week, the pattern I chose to do was a pair of earrings designed by Carolyn DeGroff. It was called Blue and white Feather Earrings, but I didn’t go with the color scheme of the pattern. In fact, I think it took me a couple days at least to decide on the colors I wanted to use. Well, the first one was easy: Black and Red. Those colors together almost always look good so I went with that first.
These are already claimed... by me!
  I don't usually do this kind of earring because it wasn't quite my style, but I decided to take a chance and make some anyway. Now I really like them!


I went through most of my seed beads to decide which colors to use and I grouped them together.I made 4 pairs of earrings in all, and I still have a few color groupings that I haven’t worked on yet but plan to use eventually.




 But for now, since it’s Sunday (actually by the time this goes out it will be VERY early Monday, but I haven’t gone to bed yet so it’s still Sunday to me…) I am going to switch to the next project. Sometimes I have a hard time deciding which to work on so I think I’m going to find a way to randomize my decision… or not. We’ll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment